If one of the rules is violated, the user receives a warning (1 points).
- 1.1. It is forbidden to post any meaningless messages that are not relevant to the context of the topic, as well as posting messages consisting of some smiles. The text of the message should be clear to any user.
- 1.2. It is forbidden to make the whole message bold / italic / underline / color. Use BB codes wisely, highlighting only the most important thing in the topic that you should pay attention to.
- 1.3. It is forbidden to create topics in sections to which they do not apply.
If one of the rules is violated, the user receives a warning (2 points).
- 2.1. It is forbidden to insult forum participants in any form. Including the manifestation of any rudeness, threats and obscene utterances, even in a hidden form.
- 2.2. It is forbidden to show racial, national and religious hostility, to promote terrorism, extremism, drugs and other topics that are incompatible with generally accepted laws of morality and decency (for example, themes screamers).
- 2.3. It is forbidden to write in the status that you are a member of the forum administration, or indicate any text that is similar in meaning.
- 2.4. It is forbidden to disrespect the forum: distortion of its name, domain, usernames.
If one of the rules is violated, the user receives a warning (3 points).
- 3.1. It is forbidden to register multiple accounts on the forum or register new accounts after blocking the main account.
- 3.2. It is forbidden to publicly make claims and discuss the actions of the administration. If there are complaints about editing, closing and deleting topics or posts, contact the administrators.
- 3.3. It is forbidden to register under nicknames consisting of a set of meaningless letters / numbers / symbols (123456, asfohasdof, 1124uhl12jsda), as well as containing obscene language or offensive phrases.
- 3.4. It is forbidden to use the technical vulnerabilities of the forum, in case of a noticed deficiency, you must inform the administration
How does the points system work?
- When reaching the point counter "10" - you get a ban for 3 days.
- When reaching the point counter "20" - you get a ban for 1 week.
- When reaching the point counter "30" - you get a ban for 2 weeks.
- When reaching the point counter "40" - you get a ban for 1 months.
- When reaching the point counter "50" - you get a ban for 3 months.
Ignorance of the rules does not relieve the participants of the site from liability.
The rules are binding on all those present at the forum.
The administration reserves the right to edit and delete messages from users if these messages do not comply with the rules or topics of this forum.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change these Rules.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.