How to edit cwalk vids ? | CWALKCONNECTION.com

How to edit cwalk vids ?

Feb 19, 2019
germany
Hey guys, well i dont need to know about any effects or stuff like that, i like vids with low edit the most.
But i need to know on wich format you render your vids, i guess it depends on wich camera u use ?
I use sony vegas to edit and there are many full hd options as .mp4, maybe someone can help me 😅

Appsta

Mother of Apples

Appsta

Mother of Apples
Jan 31, 2019
Germany
Well, it depends on which resolution your camera is recording. You will get the best quality by rendering into the same resolution.
Its pretty much the same as editing pictures I guess, you always can render it smaller, but if you render from small to bigger resolutions
your quality will be worse.

laph

TheCwalk

laph

TheCwalk
Jan 28, 2019
Germany / Berlin
Hey guys, well i dont need to know about any effects or stuff like that, i like vids with low edit the most.
But i need to know on wich format you render your vids, i guess it depends on wich camera u use ?
I use sony vegas to edit and there are many full hd options as .mp4, maybe someone can help me 😅
These is my first option for rendering videos.
But like @Appsta already said, it depends on what camera and what result you want to have.

I am using a goPro hero5 and sony vegas 16

For example:
I am recording a video in 4k and 60fps then you can render with all settings amount or under 4k and 60 fps
- means for example render into 1080p and 29,97 fps.

But if you won't loose any quality then you have to render your videos in the orignial quality.
I would recommend to render your video in not less then 29,97 fps
It is the most attractive way imo* to render your video in higher than 29,97 (*in my opinion).

Back in the days (10years ago) we rendered our videos in 15 fps because it was the highest quality.
But nw we step into the future and it's clearer to see the full body motion.

rendering.png

Feb 19, 2019
germany
Great, the picture helps alot, im at home soon, 20 hours journey for now and still no end 😑😂
Tomorrow ill upload my latest 😋
Edit:
Btw wie isn das mitlerweile mit der gema ? Hat mir damals au immer probleme bereitet 😅

Last edited: