CWC - Cwalk Connection - Discord Server | CWALKCONNECTION.com

CWC Cwalk Connection - Discord Server

• We introduce our first official Tournament of CWALKCONNECTION.com
    All info you can find HERE
  • We remind you - a forum in beta testing. All errors and suggestions write to this topic

Appsta

Mother of Apples

Appsta

Mother of Apples
Jan 31, 2019
Germany
Hello my fellow Board Members,

I want to introduce our brand new Discord Server. It Ranking System is based on the board rankings,
so as higher your rank is as more you can see and do. The purpose of it should be clear,
its an easy way to communicate by speaking to each other. If someone needs advice on his walk
he can get it there via other advanced Walker. If there are upcomeing Projects we can talk about them there and so on.

As you probably can imagine there are some Server Rules:

1. First and most important Rule - be nice and respectful to each other
2. Use the same Name as you use on this Board, otherwise, it's gonna be hard to identify you
3. No kicking or banning without a reasonable cause (for staff)
4. Do only invite people from this board, exceptions can be made in some cases
5. Don't spam other Members, if you spam staff you could get kicked :p
6. No useless spamming in the chat rooms

So if you join the Server for the first time you won't see all Channels, first, you need the
rights to see through some of the Areas. We will try to be there as much as possible to
grant the needed rights if you see someone out of the staff online text this person
the following information; your board name and which rank you possess,
if you tell a wrong name/rank it will be punished of course.
So the last words to say are: Have fun chatting with each other. Many other features ahead so stay active,
open Threads and keep the Board fresh!

Here's the invitation link:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

If you have problems joining the server or with discord, in general, you can contact me, staff, or just ask in this Thread.

-App​